Wednesday 27 May 2015

Sailfishing; Day two

Lots of boats out looking for Sails today.
Haha, Title got your interest?  Sorry, I'm not Sail-fishing.  Johnno is, but you will have to wait another two days to get his report.

I've had another day TOTALLY alone!  Today was way more relaxing.  Yesterday I was up before 5am, on the beach fishing before 6am, simply because I didn't know what to do with myself.  Would have been great if I was catching fish, but little Trevalley didn't do it for me; I catch them all day, I was hoping for something bigger up that early!! So today I drunk coffee and read my book, as usual.

I woke early both days needing to pee.  Only to scare the shit out of myself (both days!) thinking there was someone watching me from the beach!! Then couldn't go back to sleep.

Clothes line man scared the crap out of me!
I spent yesterday thinking I should be doing something, anything...so went fishing even though there were not many fish around, and then spent the rest of the day making a movie about my no-fish fishing morning: Day one

We walked too much yesterday, Pup wasn't walking well today, so it was a stay at camp day.  Still walked to the beach twice for a little fish, disheartened at not catching much we weren't there for long.  I was pretty happy to sit around and read most of the day, learning to live in the NOW!

A whole liver just for me!!
Johnno got the call about going Sail-fishing when we were leaving Woolies, after shopping.  Had I known I was going to be alone on the beach for 3-4 days, I would have shopped differently.  Not wanting to waste it, I cooked and eat the whole liver myself, man it was good!!!

Pup has followed me everywhere.
 Today I noticed how much I talk to the dogs...or myself ;) Yesterdays post
Turns out they like and respond to my talking to them.  If I start walking off without saying anything, they do get up and follow me, but with uncertainty.  If I say 'walkies' or 'lets go fishing', they react with excitement and rush off towards the beach.  So I'm happy I talk to my dogs!!
2nd Sunset alone

No comments:

Post a Comment