Tuesday 12 December 2017

Living MY Dream

Explaining my hashtag #livingmydream


Beach life in Exmouth was a dream for many years.

I created this!
I dreamt it, I planned it, I did it!
There is no mistake, no off chance, why we live in Exmouth.

I am not living 'the' dream, a dream that everyone else dreams. I am living MY dream!  The dream I held onto, felt in my soul, that I made real!
* Yes I should change it to #livingOURdream as John Marven put a lot of hard work, and dreaming, into getting us to Exmouth as well.  We are a team, and always work together.

Dream, Believe, DO!

2012: We celebrated my 40th birthday in Exmouth with my family.  We have spent plenty of time here on holiday in the past, but this was the first time we looked at the town as more than just a holiday destination, we both decided we would like to live here.

2013: I had in the past spent a lot of time setting goals with my Boot Camp challengers and making sure they take the correct steps to reach their personal goals.  This time it was my turn to set some serious SMART Goals!  I attended a two day Empower YOU course (RIP Phyllis, you changed my life so much in those two days!) I learnt how to truely visualise, to see your goals as Real, and then take the steps to get what you need to work towards each goal.

2014: I set 14 goals for the year of 2014.  Number one goal was to buy a house in Exmouth.  November 2014 we did!

2015: November 2015 we moved into our house in Exmouth!

2017: Two years later we truly are Living OUR Dream!

Life in Exmouth is all we had dreamt of: Beach, fishing, Sailfish!!!, relaxed lifestyle, comfortable house, and plenty of time on the water!

This mornings FaceBook photo with my hashtag #livingmydream prompted me to come home and write this blog.
Walking the dogs on the beach after an early morning yoga class, feeling so in love with life!

A different morning in paradise
Having a house with a large backyard was always part of the dream,
and plenty of garden space for me to potter around.
Sailfish!  This one caught by Johnno.  A big draw card to Exmouth!
My first Sailfish, hopefully you will be seeing more photos like this now I have worked out how to catch them.
Catching a Sailfish was a large part of my visualising that got us to Exmouth!
A very big part of Johnno's Exmouth dream was always Fly Fishing the shallows.

One of MANY (most weekends) spent cruising the shallow flats looking for Permit
(or in my case a Big Queenfish, or ANY FISH!)


Exmouth wildlife is an awesome added bonus to our dream!

Whales in Exmouth Gulf can be seen from the beach.




So next time you see my hashtag #livingMYdream please remember it is a lot more than just showing off my beautiful new home (although there is plenty of that as well hahaha). It's all about proving I have reached a very big, very important goal in my life!  And I believe you all can as well.  Dream BIG, visualise how you would like your life to be, picture every little detail.  Then go out and get it!  Take the steps needed, put in the work, stop at nothing until you have the life of YOUR dreams!!

Sunset fly fishing at low tide, truely Living OUR Dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment