Sunday 2 October 2016

Windy Exmouth



Just another windy Sunday in Exmouth WA
Right now I'm feeling glad that I have other enjoyments in life, not 'just fishing'.  
I love to fish, and I would be the happiest girl in Exmouth if there had been dead flat calm seas, and clear blue skies every day...but there has not!!  
We have to learn to take the good with the bad, and as much as I would like this blog to be about the super big fish that I sight cast a fly to...it is not :(
Instead this very short blog will be about the wonderful bird life that we got to enjoy along the shore line, while looking for somewhere to fish, trying to hide from the 40kmph winds that came up for the 3rd Sunday in a row here in Exmouth...that's it I'm having mid week days off from now on!!

Not the clearest photo of the many Osprey's here in Exmouth, but loving this shot for it's Talons!



Wedgetail watching the land
Gidday Mate, Cheeky Galah

Up close and personal with some cheeky Galah's

No comments:

Post a Comment