Saturday 13 February 2016

I've been published!!









My Manari Road camping article and photos has been printed, and is now on sale at news-agents. 

I wrote the article before they renamed their magazine to include 'fishing', mate if only i'd known they were going to do that!!  The magazine is bigger, with lots more different sorts of articles than it was this time last year.  I enjoyed the whole thing, think I'll subscribe and even try to write some more articles for them.

I'm feeling a little proud at the moment.  Not just showing off, more like gracefully excepting the recognition!  They liked what I wrote enough to print it!!

School was a very long time ago for me now, I have to remind myself of this sometimes, i'm not 18 anymore.  I need to move on from my childhood memories of being that shy girl who couldn't read or write.  I'm an adult who can read, and reads a lot, who can write, and best of all now enjoys writing. Hence this on going blog, even though the holiday is over the good writing habits formed during our time on the beach shall continue.  I will continue writing, to continually improve, to grow and to learn.


No comments:

Post a Comment