Thursday 15 October 2015

What an amazing adventure!

It was still the end of the wet season when we first arrived at Willie Creek!
As my last day at  Quondong Point slips behind the sand dunes I realise how glad I am of the 52 YouTube clips I made!!  I said to Johnno more than a few times 'perhaps these clips are too long, too repetitive, no on will watch them', but then realised I was making them for us anyway.  In years to come we will look back on the last 6 months with such joy and happiness, and we will have HOURS of movie clips (I'll make a proper longer version when we are settled again) to reminisce with.

So here they are, 52 YouTube clips in 6 months; that's 2 a week!!  I did well hay!!

1) Day one of our adventure.  Even though we didn't catch anything 'to write home about', I wanted to record the first day, and now I am so glad I did!  6 months ago, Willie creek, it seems so long ago now already!


2) Week One of our holiday

3) Willie Creek camp from the air (Drone)

4) Johnno's Permit!!  The whole reason we were at Willie creek, apart from the fact it is amazingly beautiful!!!

5) One morning wearing my GoPro  I wanted to make a clip of what one morning was like, but so much happened I ended up editing a lot anyway.  I did catch a very cool moment when a shark swum right towards us, and pup got all excited, I thought he was going to swim out to meet it!!

6) Quondong Point from Drone

7) Quondong Point fishing  first couple of days at Quondong, at the end of the wet season.

8) Bit of fun playing in the big waves at Quondong Point, it was pretty ruff when at the start of the season.
9) 2nd fishing at Quondong clip

10) Willie creek drive Just for the fun of it! :)

11)  Mantaray at Willie Creek, that was so cool!! Pup was mesmerised!!

12) 10 salmon sunset What a beautiful amazing sunset walk on the beach.

13) Scenic look at Willie Creek

14) My first morning alone  when Johnno left me alone for 3 days.

15) My big fish WONDERFUL 30 minutes of my life!

16) Tidal Grace Feeling very much in love with the natural beauty of the world!!

17) Sunday Fun-day One of the memorial mornings fishing.  4 fish in 4 casts!!  Lots more to follow.  Sea Eagles stealing the fish we had kept for dogs breakfasts.  Amazing morning!!

18) Flat Rock from Drone

19) Walk on the Beach another memorial morning fishing, but we had lots of walks down this beach just like this!

20) Drive on the beach testing out the difference in our GoPros.

21) Eagles and Dogs had fun making this one relaxing afternoon.

22) 1st day at Barred Creek

23) Dogs playing with crab: it's been such a great holiday for them!!  Such great 'pack' bonding!!
24) Busted Off Karen playing with the big sharks at Barred Creek

25) 1st fish in 3 days

26) Fish for breakfast

WOW that's alot of clips already!!  Only half way!!  I'll put the rest on next Blog!

Big waves when we first got to Quondong Point.

No comments:

Post a Comment