Wednesday 29 July 2015

If we won 50 million dollars


Where would you rather be?

The resent temporarily unclaimed lotto ticket started the conversation that lead to some deep thinking…

What would we do if we won $50m?  Our initial reaction was nothing would change, we would continue to camp on the beach, fishing our way around Australia.  John talked of upgrades the 4x4 and fishing tackle.  I would get a new hard floor camper trailer, easier to put up and pack down.

But when you think about it, winning/having a large sum of money changes everything!!  Even if we are just sitting on the beach fishing our days away.  I’m happy doing this, very content!  I want to continue doing this…

 I was sitting on the beach writing this by hand, with a small piece of bite out in front of me.  At this stage my writing thoughts were interrupted by a very big shark circling my very little bait!   This is what unfolded, please excuse my swearing, I forget to mind my manners when I’m overly excited!
This is how I like to spend my days!

What I was going to get at, is the fact that without that big lump of money behind you, there is always the knowing that this has to end one day, we will have to go back to work at some stage…if we want to keep drinking beer anyway ;)  I try not to think about it too much, dwell on the negatives like.  I’d rather focus on the Positive ;) let the Law Of Attraction do it’s work as I tell the Universe daily how much I love doing this, love this life, my life!   Than I get on with enjoying each day, living in the moment, because this moment will never be here again, so I want to make the most of it!
See ya, I’m off fishing.

Johnno caught hooked 3 barra today, fishing blog to follow shortly.  I'm getting so behind with movie making, I can't keep up with all his GoPro footage, he has caught so many fish lately!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment