Thursday 26 March 2015

I am blessed to have things I am sad to say goodbye to.

Everything happens just the way it's meant to happen, right when it is meant to happen!



Aussie loves kisses

Hello from Aussie

We had planned to take Aussie, our noisy Corella with us on our travelling holiday.  We have brought two travel cages, a smaller one for in the car, and a bigger fold up one for when we are set up.   We have contemplated how hard it would be, put were prepared to put in the work, to have him with us.

How quickly things change!

Yesterday I was talking to my work mate Stella about animals, she has many and just brought a new horse.  I'm not even sure how it came about to start with, but we got onto talking about how hard it would be for Aussie, travelling, getting stressed all the time.  I had to agree, he hates change, he doesn't even like it when I move his cage around, how was he going to go with moving house every few weeks?  How was he going to go travelling in the car with the dogs all the time?  Staying in caravan parks with so many strangers?  
Next thing I know we are contemplating Aussie going to live with Stella and Bob.   Bob didn't take any convincing, he liked the idea of having another pet bird.  So just like that it was sorted.  Aussie would go and live on their farm, with them, away from town, so he can make as much noise as he likes, while being surrounded by lots of other animals and getting heaps of attention from his new owners.


Of course it's sad, but yet it feels so right.  Not because of how hard it was going to be for us travelling, but because of how stressful it would have been for Aussie.


Aussie will enjoying the out doors.


We now only have 3 days left till we leave!!!
It's my last day at the Derby Visitor Centre today, and I'd better get a wriggle on, or I'll be late for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment